ARE AN ANCIENT ESOTERIC TRADITION
Contents of the Book
this book will do for you
If your time is limited, a simple chant may be the answer. Although this is a simple practice and Runes are not drawn and projected with the usual intensity, it can still be quite effective, provided, of course, that you are a Rune Master and can work with the procedures involved on a non-conscious level. Otherwise the chant may become a simple array of words with little effect, if any.
You can perform such a chant with others, of course, or you can insert it into a larger ceremonial as an addition that makes use of the powerful energies of the ceremonial, even though it is not an integral part of it. For instance if the ceremonial is to help a specific person, you may insert one or more chants to help other persons as well.
The altar is set up relatively simply. Rune staves, incense, and two candles, a candle for the petitioner and a candle for the target. Light the candles before you start. Tune into your inner Rune realm, be aware of the outer realm and the realms of creation. Yes! The tuning into the realms is a practice that should be second nature to you, no matter if you do an elaborate ceremonial or the simple drawing and projecting of a single Rune to have creative impact upon a situation!
1. Take a piece of paper, draw the love symbol of your choice and both names or, if it is an attraction in general, not for a specific person, just the name of the petitioner.
2. Inscribe the name of the petitioner in Runic symbols on the petitioner candle.
3. Do the same with the other candle, either the name of the person attracted or "a lover" in Runic symbols.
4. Light the Altar candle and chant:
"Powers of the Light
May the power of the Runes
6. Chant MAN three times
7. Light the candle of the petitioner and chant:
This candle represents ...., whose spirit, determination, and intentions are as strong as this flame. ... will do everything in his (her, my) power to bring together two lives in love.
8. Light the candle of the person to be attracted and say:
This candle represents ... who is attracted to ... (me, or name of petitioner)
FA - FA - FA
LAF -- LAF -- LAF
EH -- EH -- EH
HAGAL -- HAGAL -- HAGAL
10. Focus on your inner Rune realm for a brief period of time. As you are in tune with your inner Realm, notice all the Runes with which you have worked, glowing, pulsating and radiating life force, filled with strength. You are aware that your request is projected into the realms of creation from where manifestation comes. Know that you want the outcome. Know that your request is incorporated in the astral worlds.
11. Burn the paper onto which you have written your request.
12. To close, chant:
Extinguish all candles.
Chant IS three times while imagining all energies draining into the ground and your room being cleared of all surplus energy.
IS -- IS -- IS